Special thanks to Massimiliano Secci, Deciana Speckmann, and Mark Staniforth for sending in news items.
1.Dutch hand over priceless ship artifacts” [official repatriation of . more…
Special thanks to Ross Anderson and Ralph Pedersen for sending in news items.
1. Shipwreck finder gets honorary Order of Australia Medal [David Mearns]:
2. . more…
Special thanks to Alistair Paterson and Mark Polzer for sending in news items.
1. National Geographic names Pembrokeshire as second best coastal destination in . more…
Special thanks to Susan Langley for sending in news items.
1. Professor [Nathan Richards] enlightens Oriental on its name-sake steamer:
2. Trafalgar account is rare . more…
Special thanks to Susan Langley, Alexandre Monteiro, and Ruud Paesi for sending in news items.
1. Indonesia says China interested in shipwreck treasure [commercial . more…
Special thanks to Ole Varmer for sending in news items.
1. “Titanic” 100th cruises spark buzz, debate:
2. Did Australian Aborigines reach America first?
3. . more…
Special thanks to Sean McMahon for sending in news items.
1. Australian Aborigines ‘world’s first astronomers':
2. Dive right into Gallipoli history:
3. Changing tides . more…
Special thanks to Andy Dodd and Brian Jordan for sending in news items.
1. Taranaki shipwrecks receive NZ Historic Places Trust registration:
2. Ancient DNA . more…
With thanks to George Fischer and Adam Wolfe for sending in news.
1. South Korea archaeologists uncover 7000-year-old oar:
2. Ancient sea cave on . more…
1. The life of Max Cramer [one of the discovers of the "Batavia" shipwreck passed away]:
2. UNESCO exhibition on global underwater cultural . more…